Animism

Celebrate the community of all beings!

Please read the announcement on the Main Page, and post your thoughts here...

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good to me! I don't think anybody aver chatted here anyway and with links you can probably still refer to music videos via UTube or so... And it's a good idea, too, to say where any surplus money goes. If every member that values this site pays 3 dollars a year, we should have more than enough to cover the fees and donate as well.

Corwen ap Broch said:
I think you are right Heike, I'll pay the $3 per month initially but I'll add a donations box (this will become possible once the new Ning is rolled out). Any surplus can go to Survival International.

We will lose a few features, such as events, the music player, uploaded videos and chat, but there are ways around this I think- events can be announced on the forum or in blogs, videos and sounds can be linked to if they reside on another server somewhere. The header may also have to be redesigned as the cheap plan doesn't allow you to change the CSS, but I'm sure most people won't notice!
Hello Corwen,

so far you haven't put the donation box up although you must have been paying the fee! Are you going to do this so we can all contribute or are you reconsidering? It has gone very, very, very quiet here...

:-)
Hi Heike,

because I waited till the last minute, and I guess Ning started to panic, they dropped the price to $12 for the year, which hardly seems worth fund raising for! I'm more than happy to pay that to keep this ticking over. I may add a donations box at some point, but it won't be for the Ning this year, but for Survival International and maybe an environmental charity.

I'm working hard redesigning my own website at the moment and making stuff for the summer market season, so I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I am still about though and haven't abandoned this forum to the tender mercies of NingCorp!

C x
Heike said:
Hello Corwen,

so far you haven't put the donation box up although you must have been paying the fee! Are you going to do this so we can all contribute or are you reconsidering? It has gone very, very, very quiet here...

:-)
Oh, I see! I missed that... Enjoy the summer then!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Corwen ap Broch.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service